Trang 2 của 2 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên 12
Hiện kết quả 11 đến 15 trên 15

Chủ đề: Từ vựng nâng cao mỗi ngày

Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2015
    Bài viết

Are you a student or are you working?

Example: I'mcurrently a senior at FTU, which is one of the top schools in the nation. Admission is incredibly competitive so I'm very proud of being a student here.

What are you studying?

Example: Well, I'm majoring in Accountacy, so as you can guess, I deal a lot with numbers and figures, day in and day out. It can be overwhelming at times, but I'd like to think that I have a knack for mathematics and calculations so it's okay.
    Have a knack for: a skill or an ability to do something easily and well.

Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2015
    Bài viết

What's the most difficult part of your study?

Example: Well, for the most difficult part, I'd like to say that it's the workload. I mean there are so many assignments and students are always under a lot of pressure /ˈpreʃ.ɚ/ from deadlines. But on the other hand, exams are a piece of cake (something that is very easy to do:). They are quite predictable, and I can breeze through them with a bit of revision.

What do you like most about your school?

Example: I guess the aspect I like most/I find most enjoyable is the environment. I mean, I get to study in English-speaking classrooms and the facilities are top-notch; I mean I get to study in English-speaking classrooms and the facilities are top-notch; I mean the classroom are air-conditioned and equipped with projectors. My friends and teachers are all very nice as well, so all-in-all it's great place to study.

Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2015
    Bài viết

Today, I’m gonna talk about my friend whose name is Tuan and undoubtedly he must be the politest person I have ever known.

Two months ago, if my memory serves me right, on a beautiful day, when I was surfing the web, I spotted an English club offering many interactive sessions and I decided to join it. Following this, I met Tuan there.

As for his outer appearance, I’ve got to say that he is such a handsome man. He is tall, about 1.8 meters. He has a V-shaped face and bright complexion, especially he has a shining smile.

The point of why I find Tuan polite is he overuses “thank you” regardless of how small the thing people have done to him.

Last week, I had a chance to be on the bus with him. When we were getting off the bus, you know, people tend to not say “thank you” because it is obvious responsibility of the driver.

I mean people think that when you are paid, it is obviously your responsibility to do that and the majority take it for granted.

But Son Tung is totally different. As his usual gestures, he said “thank you” to the driver, with his adorable smiles. I felt like that the driver did something very important to him so that he expressed his appreciation.

The moments I observed his act, I just realized “thank you” is truly magic words. It is a sign of respect to the person who has helped you or given you something even just a small thing. In the future, I will learn from Son Tung to express the gratitude and politeness to someone assisting me.

Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2015
    Bài viết

1/ Quan hệ "song song":
    I am a big fan of Japanese cuisine as well as Korean cuisine.
    At Apple store, apart from selling electronic products, they ALSO provide software and accessories.
    Besides pop music, I am fond of rock and hip hop.

2/ Quan hệ nhân quả:
    I choose to swim in the swimming pool SIMPLY BECAUSE swimming there is MUCH safer than swimming in the sea.

I love to have fast food MAINLY BECAUSE it is BOTH cheap and convenient.

I consider that watching English films helps enhance my English ability; this is due to the fact that I need to learn new words constantly and continously.

3/ Quan hệ đối lập:

I had been admitted to a foreign university, but the MAJOR was not what I wanted.

The accountant thought the figures were correct. However, he has just discovered some errors.

The tourism industry may PROMOTE local economic development, yet it may lead to ecology tragedy if human beings rely too much on it.

4/ Quan hệ nhượng bộ:

1/ Although I have obtained a driving license for more than 5 years, I rarely drive on the street.

2/ Even though the shop assistants know I'm not going to buy anything in this store, they are very hospitable.

3/ I'm fascinated with dancing though my body co-ordination is poor.

5/ Quan hệ so sánh:

COMPARED WITH big cities,
    the living cost in small cities tends to be lower.

Unlike foreign films,
    the film themes of this country are monotonous and humdrum.
    Young people prefer to listen to some dynamic music, whereas the elderly tend to enjoy more relaxing music.

Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2015
    Bài viết

Diễn đạt ý: Tôi Thích/Rất Thích:

1/ I like/love/prefer sth/doing/to do sth
    2/ I enjoy doing sth/ adore/ doing sth
    3/ I am a big fan of
    4/ I have a crush on
    5/ I am quite/really into....
    6/ Sth/doing sth is my favourite thing

7/ I'm fond of....
    8/ I'm in favour of.....
    9/ I fancy doing sth/have a fancy for....
    10/ I'm keen on....

11/ I'm partially towards....
    12/ Sth/Doing sth is really my strength....

Quyền hạn viết bài

• Bạn không thể gửi chủ đề mới
  • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
  • Bạn không thể gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn không thể sửa bài viết của mình
  •